Here is a (very incomplete!) list of some awesome free resources.
- The Impacts of Racism and Bias on Black People Pursuing Careers in Science, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM Workshop proceedings)
- Promising Practices for Addressing the Underrepresentation of Women in Science, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM Consensus study report)
- Sexual Harassment of Women: Climate, Culture, and Consequences in Academic Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM consensus study report)
- The Science of Effective Mentorship in STEMM (NASEM consensus study report)
- Winds of Change (magazine of the American Indian Science & Engineering Society)
- First Woman Issue #1: Dream to Reality (graphic novel produced by NASA)